Wind Strenght Clan Index du Forum

Wind Strenght Clan
Fair Play, Puissance & Stratégie.

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

16 Years Old Teen Is@Fucking<In The Bathroom.mpg

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Wind Strenght Clan Index du Forum -> Base Alpha-4 -> Office Diplomatique
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
taniglory

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 06:34 (2016)    Sujet du message: 16 Years Old Teen Is@Fucking<In The Bathroom.mpg Répondre en citant

16 Years Old Teen Is Fucking In The Bathroom.mpg > bit.ly/22hNTgt

The,,cost,,of,,operating,,a,,vehicle,,is,,one,,part,,of,,the,,equationAm,,,I,,,suggesting,,,that,,,we,,,carefully,,,choose,,,our,,,jobs,,,,schools,,,,and,,,even,,,our,,,city,,,of,,,residence,,,,just,,,to,,,avoid,,,car,,,commuting?,,,Yes,,,I,,,am,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Share,,,,on,,,,Facebook,,,,Share,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Share,,,,on,,,,Twitter,,,,Tweet,,,,Report,,,,typos,,,,and,,,,corrections,,,,to,,,,[emailprotected]'Id,,,,start,,,,by,,,,experimenting,,,,with,,,,more,,,,direct,,,,routes,,,,(when,,,,I,,,,drag,,,,around,,,,on,,,,your,,,,map,,,,I,,,,can,,,,get,,,,it,,,,down,,,,to,,,,about,,,,8.5,,,,miles)First,,things,,first,,,I,,gotta,,give,,my,,bike,,a,,once,,overGrow,,,your,,,business,,,faster,,,with,,,less,,,effortLook,,at,,Brave,,New,,Worlds,,comment,,aboveIts,,actually,,extremely,,expensive,,(probably,,about,,$400/month,,for,,non-students,,,roughly,,$300/month,,for,,me,,as,,a,,Grad,,student),,but,,its,,still,,cheaper,,than,,owning,,and,,maintaining,,a,,car,,,not,,to,,mention,,parking,,that,,would,,cost,,as,,much,,or,,more,,than,,my,,commute,,costsNever,,mind,,the,,financial,,cost,,of,,the,,drivingError,,405,,Method,,Not,,AllowedMarcia,,Frugal,,Healthy,,Simple,,October,,6,,,2011,,,9:26,,pm,,Thats,,my,,bike,,commuteNUTS!!,,Thank,,goodness,,thats,,all,,behind,,us,,nowThen,,,,we,,,,made,,,,the,,,,bad,,,,decision,,,,to,,,,build,,,,a,,,,1,500,,,,square,,,,foot,,,,house,,,,and,,,,I,,,,returned,,,,to,,,,work,,,,full-timeOur,,,,solution,,,,is,,,,a,,,,7.5,,,,mile,,,,commute,,,,in,,,,a,,,,15,,,,year,,,,old,,,,,nearly,,,,300K,,,,mile,,,,Honda,,,,CR-V,,,,five,,,,speedSo,,,,,34,,,,centsEven,,if,,you,,have,,children,,its,,that,,simpleAnd,,many,,times,,he,,would,,come,,home,,for,,afternoon,,naps,,as,,he,,was,,working,,90+,,hours,,a,,week&no,,exaggerationIn,,,this,,,case,,,the,,,car,,,depreciation,,,is,,,5,,,cents,,,per,,,mileEverything,,,,you,,,,need,,,,to,,,,take,,,,your,,,,business,,,,to,,,,the,,,,next,,,,levelThats,,,,about,,,,what,,,,I,,,,was,,,,paying,,,,out,,,,for,,,,gas,,,,(approx,,,,$100/week,,,,or,,,,more),,,,,tires,,,,at,,,,LEAST,,,,every,,,,year,,,,,oil,,,,changes,,,,every,,,,5,,,,weeks,,,,,insurance,,,,and,,,,general,,,,wear,,,,and,,,,tear,,,,on,,,,the,,,,vehicleMy,,,,commute,,,,time,,,,will,,,,be,,,,measured,,,,in,,,,SECONDS,,,,Copyright,,,,2016car,,,insurance,,,companies,,,in,,,pensacola,,,floridaAnd,,,,adjust,,,,as,,,,neededOur,,Mission,,Who,,We,,Are,,About,,IMI,,Foundation,,Support,,Press,,Information,,Writer,,Guidelines,,Privacy,,Policy,,Advertise,,on,,AlterNet,,Contact,,Us,,Donate,,Login,,And,,trust,,me,,,there,,is,,no,,sane,,reason,,to,,be,,driving,,in,,downtown,,TorontoYoure,,,,doing,,,,this,,,,to,,,,get,,,,a,,,,$10k,,,,increase,,,,in,,,,your,,,,paycheck,,,,,which,,,,is,,,,perhaps,,,,$8000,,,,at,,,,your,,,,marginal,,,,tax,,,,rateOfficial,,,System,,,Status,,,If,,,you,,,still,,,think,,,the,,,status,,,page,,,is,,,wrong,,,,please,,,and,,,let,,,us,,,knowIf,,,,all,,,,of,,,,todays,,,,commuters,,,,put,,,,their,,,,decisions,,,,up,,,,to,,,,a,,,,similarly,,,,high,,,,threshold,,,,,we,,,,could,,,,surely,,,,cut,,,,down,,,,annual,,,,miles,,,,driven,,,,in,,,,this,,,,country,,,,by,,,,at,,,,least,,,,halfThere,,,were,,,probably,,,half,,,a,,,dozen,,,reasons,,,why,,,we,,,couldntNow,,,,,all,,,,this,,,,doesnt,,,,mean,,,,you,,,,have,,,,to,,,,set,,,,up,,,,a,,,,tent,,,,on,,,,your,,,,employers,,,,front,,,,lawn,,,,to,,,,avoid,,,,going,,,,brokeReply,,euclid,,January,,10,,,2016,,,8:41,,am,,you,,dont,,want,,everyone,,reading,,MMMIf,,,these,,,numbers,,,sound,,,ridiculous,,,,its,,,because,,,they,,,areIll,,,,see,,,,you,,,,in,,,,ten,,,,years!,,,,And,,,,now,,,,that,,,,the,,,,truth,,,,has,,,,at,,,,last,,,,been,,,,revealed,,,,about,,,,the,,,,foolishness,,,,of,,,,commuting,,,,,Im,,,,looking,,,,forward,,,,to,,,,reading,,,,about,,,,the,,,,empty,,,,interstates,,,,and,,,,bicycle-filled,,,,streets,,,,tomorrow,,,,morningAfter,,,10,,,years,,,,multiplied,,,across,,,two,,,cars,,,since,,,they,,,have,,,different,,,work,,,schedules,,,,this,,,decision,,,would,,,cost,,,them,,,about,,,$125,000,,,in,,,wealth,,,(if,,,they,,,had,,,for,,,example,,,chosen,,,to,,,put,,,the,,,$19/day,,,into,,,extra,,,payments,,,on,,,their,,,mortgage),,,,and,,,1.3,,,working,,,years,,,worth,,,of,,,time,,,,EACH,spent,,,risking,,,their,,,lives,,,daily,,,behind,,,the,,,wheel*Oh,,,,and,,,dont,,,forget,,,to,,,factor,,,in,,,how,,,hilly,,,the,,,ride,,,isIll,,,just,,,continue,,,to,,,wear,,,my,,,thick,,,jackets/pants,,,,and,,,wash,,,my,,,armpits,,,when,,,I,,,get,,,to,,,work,,,:-P,,,Reply,,,Liz,,,June,,,4,,,,2012,,,,9:04,,,am,,,I,,,Absolutely,,,love,,,this,,,post,,,because,,,I,,,have,,,been,,,gearing,,,up,,,to,,,tackle,,,my,,,morning,,,commute,,,to,,,work f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 06:34 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Wind Strenght Clan Index du Forum -> Base Alpha-4 -> Office Diplomatique Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation